Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Tools - Use and Care of

It has been awhile since I felt I had the time to post so if you are following me, sorry about that.

I have been using a tool that I thought was worthy of mention and it is either an unknown application or so widely used I am the last to find out about it. (It happens).

In today's hectic world who has time for social media? I don't mean reading it but keeping it up todate with content. I don't have a large or even a small staff so it can get a bit cumbersome at times. I wanted a Facebook page for one of my businesses. It is a must have. I have this Blog. I am on linked in. I know there are lots of coordinating tools out there but I have been using IFTTT or "IF This Then That".  I do a blog and it posts to Linked In and my Facebook Page. Cool right?

Now if you mess up. You have just sent something everywhere! Just one click and disaster. These tools can save tons of time, but treat them as you would a circular saw! The old adage "measure twice cut once" is very true. If you cut yourself with a saw the wound might heal, (if you are not too unlucky). If you post something without thinking it might not heal, kind of proving the pen is more powerful than the saw!

No comments:

Post a Comment